So easy- so good!
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup popcorn kernels
1. Heat oil in a pot. I put in 3 kernels and when they pop you know the oil is hot and ready.
2. Pour in the sugar and give it a little stir. Then dump in the popcorn and cover with a lid.
3. Alternate shaking every 3 seconds and letting it sit on the stove 3 seconds.
4. When popping has stopped, lift the lid, shake a little salt on and then recover and shake again.
5. Pour in a bowl and enjoy!
It's like being at the county fair but without all the mullets.